Ryan Dorhn, CEO of Brain Swell Media, discusses time management techniques in this week’s Shweiki Media webinar. Dohrn believes in certain, clear-cut, time management strategies… View Post
Ryan Dorhn, CEO of Brain Swell Media, sets out in this weeks Shweiki Media webinar to teach web business owners how best to price… View Post
Learn how to determine the value of advertising on your website, plus the facts about what today’s clients know about web advertising. Meet this… View Post
Enjoy this month’s free webinar Make Closing the Natural Conclusion of the Sale: Is fear of hearing “No” stopping you from asking for the order… View Post
CEO of Brain Swell Media, Ryan Dohrn, discusses in this weeks Shweiki webinar how the most asked question he gets from his clients are “how… View Post
Top 5 questions to ask when hiring an internet consultant…
1. What is your primary business sector of focus? Be wary of any internet consultant that is trying to wear to many hats.
2. Tell me about your largest and smallest project? A quality internet consultant will offer solid advice no matter the size of your budget or company.
3. How many past clients can I speak with? Many people like to play the role of an internet consultant. Ask for references. This sounds pretty basic, yet most people do not follow up and call or email references.
4. Are you a strategist or a web developer? There is a distinct difference between the two roles/jobs. When seeking advice from an internet consultant, you want a combination of both a strategist and a person that can offer technical advice. Ideas are great, but if they do not know how to guide the implementation, you will waste time and money.
5. May I review your contract up front? Internet consultants worth their salt will offer you their contract for review. Read it and ask questions. Fees, roles and responsibilities should be clearly spelled out. Also, ask about confidentiality clauses and time lines.
Ask a ton of questions from your prospective internet consultant. They should be willing to entertain them all. You are placing your faith and trust in their advice, so never be afraid to ask questions.
So, you want to create e-Newsletters for your paying clients that will be sent to your readers? Here are 10 aspects to consider for maximum results.
Online customer retention marketing is a tactically-driven process based on a user’s need, behavior or desire. The 365x24x7 marketing cycle means we need to approach customer retention in new ways. What are you doing to retain clients, online users and readers?
Every publisher and small business owner knows that sales are the lifeblood of any capitalistic operation. No matter what the content or informational quality of… View Post
Sure, relationships rule in the world of sales. But when push comes to shove, it is almost always about the number of calls you make each day. As I work with sales people in companies large and small, there seems to be a common theme these days…sales people “think” they are making the appropriate number of phone calls to make goal and they are not. So, how do you know? First, as a sales person, stop lying to yourself. It is easy to track and determine the number of outbound phone calls you made today. Next, as a sales manager, listen and track.
It’s no secret that Facebook is generally known as the mecca of social media marketing. While many businesses promote through fan pages, a far fewer… View Post
Ryan Dohrn, CEO of Brain Swell Media and 360 Ad Sales, has been working with publishers for, “almost too long” as he affectionately states it…. View Post